Thursday, January 10, 2008

Some more of Paris

This is Eddie in front of the Eiffel Tower (my favorite person in front of my favorite thing in Paris). It is so amazing in person. The view from the top is fabulous!

-I had originally thought that since I had already seen it in photos that it would be no big deal in person. I was so wrong!-

The picture on the right is a really amazing site too -unfortunately I cannot spell the name and I am a little tired to google it and I do not want to butcher it by trying to spell out how it sounds.
You can also see the best tour guide in France waiting in the van...
This is a Cavallini stamp embossed and then punched and 3D backed. The 'Family Treasures' embellishment came with the kit and I thought it was appropriate on a page with Eddie and Frenchie ;)
The brass 'L'Artisan' embellishment is actually a medal that comes with a bottle of the yummy smelling French perfume from the company Frenchie works for -notice the SU jewel brad holding it there... the ribbon is also SU.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love these pages, the little accents are great!