Monday, January 7, 2008

Happy Bird-day!

So it's been raining alot here in So Cal (okay, let me clarify, alot for here: like more rain than the past 2 years combined -which would be about 4 in)... Sooo being the spoiled sunny weathered girl that I am , I decided on a Spring-flavored card for my friend's b-day. The stamps and paper are SU. I love using ric-rac ribbon instead of a scallop punch. It was my little trick before I went out and bought a ridiculous (by ridiculous I mean I needed them) amount of scalloped punches.

At least with all this rain we will have a beautiful Spring!!! It is amazing how green everything is -it makes my brown thumb look a whole lot greener! ;)

2 comments:

M!ssPr!ssy said...

This is so pretty. I hope your friend doesn't read your blog cause she's gonna see her card. winkwink. That reminds me I have a package for you from Christmas still haven't mailed it yet. With a card. oopsie. Maybe July like my sister always does with me.

michelle g. said...

I also have a package for you for Christmas, let's get together sometime and exchange! You can consider it Christmas blog candy for being my most faithful (nice way of saying ONLY) reader! ;)