Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Happy Irish Kitty

A little late.....

Since we did not take a Christmas family portrait and I didn't mail off any of the Christmas cards I made this year, I decided that we were going to do a "Happy St. Paddy's Day" card/family update. I have all of the materials (a green bowtie for Chili, my puppy, shamrock headband for Mila, Eddie's puppy, and a cute little hat for Mia). Well, another holiday passes and the cat was the only one lucky enough to get to wear her St. Paddy's Day hat. And she loved it, can't you tell?

Eddie wasn't around to help with this shot -you really need two people when trying to take a picture of a dressed up cat- so this was the best, least grumpy shot I could get :)

It's not like I stole her Lucky Charms or anything...

2 comments:

M!ssPr!ssy said...

cute

emilia in Taiwan said...

what a cute picture!! I love the little st.patrick hat on him!