Thursday, March 6, 2008

Hang in there!

I love this hedgehog stamp from SU -he is just too cute! I made this card for a friend's baby shower last weekend -I barely got a shot of it! I used love notes in white from SU and the paper is from a Spring Fling set I got on sale at JoAnne's last year.

I love making borders with my corresponding punches. I find the best way to do this is to stamp the inner punch first (in this case the 1 3/8 SU circle punch) and then center the punch around the punch out (in this case the SU scalloped circle punch). This was a really fun card to make!

I am so excited for my friend, she is due in a little over 2 weeks -a lucky St. Paddy's Day baby!;)

4 comments:

M!ssPr!ssy said...

Love it...super cute.

Jalal said...

Hi, I do not have a blog & I am new to all this, although it is quickly becoming a "habit" BUT, I wanted to tell you that your cards are SO cute! I just took a card class from some women who call themselves "Ink-a-Hoots" how cute is that?! Anyway, you are a great inspiration. Thanks! Jalal

Sharon in NE said...

This is adorable! I love how you did the punch. I got lots of cute ideas from this! Thanks!

emilia in Taiwan said...

ha ha...I love "hang in there"!! extremely cute!