Sunday, November 25, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

So last Thursday was a fantastic Thanksgiving over at my Mom's house -included in the meal was great food, great company and some fantastic margaritas! My mom used a super yummy cranberry-margarita recipe. Notice the cute touch of a california fan palm (Washingtonia filifera in case anyone was interested in the species name of the palm tree acting as a toothpick) toothpick stuffed with cranberries. I think I will be using this one for Christmas -it is just too fitting for a southern california holiday!

The place settings were also just lovely with gold chargers and candlelight. I made nametags for each place setting which turned out to be a hit. They are very simple but have just enough sparkle! I hope everyone had a really great Thanksgiving. It was really great having my sister and her husband in town from Washington, D.C. and having both my family and my husband's family together. There was just so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving, I think I could use another turkey dinner ;)


1 comment:

M!ssPr!ssy said...

I made place cards too. I will try and get a pic up. I LOOOOVVVEEE YOURS!! Perfect