Sunday, April 27, 2008

New Post at Last!!!! ATCs a-plenty!

I am finally feeling well enough to post something. This flu is really nasty -even my toes hurt! Below is my ATC for the Durcan Design swap. These were due a couple weeks ago, but I just got around to posting. I received my swap yesterday, and the other ATCs are just fabulous! Click on the link to see some of the other cards.
I used SU "in colors' for this card -purely pomegranite, groovy guava, and river rock. The corners were punched and embossed with a Fiskars punch. The silhouette was created with coordinated Marvy scalloped and smooth oval punches. The top embellishment was created using copper wiring and matching beads slipped through a copper eyelet. The stamp is from one of my favorite sets from Crafty Secrets.
Below is the wonderful ATC made by Miss Priss. We ended up in separate swaps so we each made each other one along with Allison G (whose ATC is SOOOOOOO adorable!!!!!). Of course I have not yet mailed Miss Prissy's -but I will soon ;) I just love her ATC and felt her pictures just didn't do it justice! I have it hangin in my craft room for inspiration.

2 comments:

Beth Thomas said...

I absolutely loved your fairy ATC! The fairy is beautiful and she is framed perfectly. I especially like the creative element of the eyelet and beads! Wasn't this an awesome SWAP! Wishing you a super week!

M!ssPr!ssy said...

Aw shucks thanks so much. You're photography is cool. How'd you do that with the partial blurring. Makes everything look really cool. Glad you are feeling better